Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Neoprene Visor

millnate

Does anyone who owns an older 'Bu have a matching Neoprene Visor? I've somehow lost mine (think it was stolen since it was such a hot item) and am trying to find where I can get another. Any ideas?

martinarcher

Never seen one. I'm curious what they look like. Is this why I have snaps on the top and side of my windshield? I always thought it was for a bikini cover (since the bow has it's own).

No I'm not sure what those are for mine doesn't have that. No I'm talking about a visor that you would wear on your head. I got the impression that Malibu used to hand them out with the boats because it looked authentic, but I'm coming up completely dry looking for anyone even talking about them. Maybe the guy I bought my boat from made it, but I didn't think so.