Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Extra ballast or weight for 06 LSV

tws_andrew

I just picked up an 06 WS 23 LSV today - new member. Coming from an 02 X2 which I was very happy with. I remember the post where the guy added sacs on top of the under floor ballast in the rear compartments and I would like to do something similar. Does anyone have this post handy. I would like to plumb them in first for surfing on the port side but probably want some additional weight avail on both sides. I had this setup in my x2 and it worked well. I know I need to fill the under floor first to support the weight. I am just looking to learn about a bit about the ballast schematic for the stock 06 WS and any recommendations for adding to it(sac size and brand, fittings etc). I used the search and found a bunch of stuff but could not find the one for adding to the new boats with the underfloor sac. Thanks for any help you can provide

I posted one on a 05 with the in floor ballast but I used the simmer pumps seperate. It will fill alot quicker if you use another pump for the extra sacs instead of just usinf the factory pumps. mine fills faster then the factory.

here it is

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....wtopic=1167&hl=

I now have the 440 of each side of the engine

later

Edited by lake texoma