Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ski locker dimension

candle-bu

spray date 2/23 for my '06 V-RIDE....i can't wait....in the mean time i am buying some additional ballast. i ordered the pro-x v-drive sacs fro the rear lockers, and i was thinking about getting one additional sac of some kind for the port side ski locker...does anyone know what the dimensions of that locker are, or what ballast sac will fit in there? thanks in advance.

evan

the ski locker is in the center of the boat. If you have MLS then you can't put another sack inside the ski locker, two just won't fit. You can always lay it on top or put it in the bow walkway. If you are talking about the storage area under the seats, the only thing that will fit under there is lead.

Candle,

if you are talking about the storage under the observer's side seats or even inside the observer's storage area, don't forget that you may need to counter that weight on the other side.

BTW, where has ace been these days?

Edited by Pistol Pete

Gooddog puts sacs under his port side seats.

Looks like your standard 500lb or so bags.

I've got Launch Pad 440s in my lockers and I bet they'd fit under the seat - they kinda square up in the covers

Gooddog puts sacs under his port side seats.

Looks like your standard 500lb or so bags.

I've got Launch Pad 440s in my lockers and I bet they'd fit under the seat - they kinda square up in the covers

Yeah...I'm using wakeace's side sack there. Its a long skinny sack and we fill it till the seat will just close. We have done the same in his VLX. We still fill a 400# sack on top the seat though if the crew is small. Gets the rub rail in the water. You really have to load down the diamond hull but when you do it makes a great wake.