Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

FIRST BUILD PICS!! 06' VLX THE "DEATH STAR"

NH_WAKE

Four more build pics added today..................V.L.X out of mold and carpet being installed!...getting more later today..iI will post as I get em!

New Hamp,

Those look great. I can't wait for mine. It always reminds me of a birth.....new, naked and dirty as all hell. Keep updating the pics when you can.

Sorry I did'nt realize I was being judged on paragraph protocol, I will be more attentive to my use of dots in future posts, and keep my number to the prescribed number of 3...

You will be made aware of many things on this site. Just wait till M-dude starts correcting your copious amounts of spelling errors. ROFL.gif

oh, and dont forget that "copious amounts" is redundant.

If you need any help just drop me a line. Surprised.gifWhistling.gif

Edited by D-GOOSE

D ay four pics added today......gelcoat buff-out......Monday will be rigging...dash, engine, electrical etc....colors are ebony and light graphite..looks kinda light in pics due to the harsh shop lighting.

NH_WAKE,

Dude that is AWESOME! I can personally vouch for how much attention your colors are going to get! Ours was the featured ride on Wakeside for like six months! We can't go anywhere without getting comments! We would have also done a VLX, but we had a width issue for storage. So, we did a LOADED V-Ride! Check ours out and keep your pictures coming.

Trentster!

P.S. Oh yeah, the room issue is now worked out, so we we may be getting an 07 VLX. Can't wait to see yours when it's done! Rockon.gif

It does look so big in the pics!...it's a v.l.x though. Also thanks for the heads up on the pics, your v-ride looks awesome. I cannot wait till she is finished, and i can really see how she looks!