Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

FIRST BUILD PICS!! 06' VLX THE "DEATH STAR"

NH_WAKE

Thanks for the shots. Maybe a stupid question but what are we looking at? I know it's the birth of another great Malibu but where is the color? Any what is the sheet of white plastic that is being sprayed.

Congrats!!

Edited by SURFRAY

Thanks wakegirl for fixing the link...............I am getting a batch of pics daily as the build progresses...I assume the hull will be popped from the mold today, so we all can see the colors..............I was told it takes approximately 1 week to complete the build...............the boats name is "THE DEATH STAR" , due to its colors.........light graphite and ebony...it just looks mean!!!..............You are so right wakegirl upholstery day I am gonna be sobbing.........what day is that? like day four??

keep..........................the..........................pics.................

.coming.....................I.......................like..................... seeing............................them......................and.................

.....BTW.................you..................only.............. need.......................3.........................dots...................... Tease2.gif

................................................................................

................................................................................

. Tease2.gif

:lol: Bored, Patrick? :lol:

Edited by NorCaliBu

Sorry I did'nt realize I was being judged on paragraph protocol, I will be more attentive to my use of dots in future posts, and keep my number to the prescribed number of 3...

keep..........................the..........................pics.................

.coming.....................I.......................like..................... seeing............................them......................and.................

.....BTW.................you..................only.............. need.......................3.........................dots...................... Tease2.gif

Sorry I did'nt realize I was being judged on paragraph protocol, I will be more attentive to my use of dots in future posts, and keep my number to the prescribed number of 3...

NH_WAKE,

Around here your correct response should have been, :biteme:

You will be made aware of many things on this site. Just wait till M-dude starts correcting your copious amounts of spelling errors. ROFL.gif

oh, and dont forget that "copious amounts" is redundant.

Yeah,

I'm just waiting for someone to call out Jetski on this typo.

Just trying to help you out. You never know when you will have to write an essay which requires you to you MLA

Ooops edit: ......................................................................

Edited by Pistol Pete
There you go again, adding more dots then necessary. :lol:

If we're being critical (dot, dot, dot) I think it's THAN not THEN (dot, dot, dot)

Maybe you ought to get to school... Tongue.gif

What's a vowel or two between friends???

Pat Biggrin.gif

Good morning, Patrick! (sorry, I'm in a weird mood tonight)

Edited by Faceplant409

:lol: You also have to forgive those of us up north, we tend to be a little cranky this time of year. JSP is in school too, so he has one more reason to be grumpy.

Darn right! Biggrin.gif

I feel your pain jetski............I'm trying to finish up my degree too and school really sucks Mad.gif . I really should be doing homework right now. Cry.gif It's even colder and snowier up here in Canada.........................I haven't been this grumpy for a long time. The worst part is that I can't even go visit my new BU to make me feel better. The new BU is locked away in storage for another month. 40 more days till spring Mad.gif

NH_WAKE,

Congrats on the new BU Yahoo.gif