Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need some quick info!

DUKENO1

To anyone that might have this info:

I am having a v-Ride built as we speak and decided to delete the stereo. I have already bought some speakers and Malibu in TN has agreed to install them for me...i just have to send them out. My question is will the Polk Audio MMC560 6.5 inch speakers fit the hole that Malibu cuts out for the stock speakers? The lady I am working with at Malibu said I can send them but that they have to fit the stock hole location. I was pretty sure that 6.5 ' was the correct size before I ordered them....just want to be sure before I ship them to the plant. Anyone out there that has did there own install and could provide me with the info I would really appreciate it. In the meantime I will try to search the forums again to see if I can figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

Those will fit. The factory speakers are 6.5's.

Wow that was fast! Thanks...I thought so but just wanted to be sure. I tell you what...so far I am very impressed with the Malibu customer service. They seem very nice and eager to please!

Some speakers vary in size, depth, rim. You can go online and find both of them, stock, and your's and compare the drill patterns. I'm sure they will accomodate you though.