Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution Covers

pd331

Thought I'd share my experience with Cory at Evolution Covers....

Purchased the cover in early spring for my 99 RLX - did everything over the phone/internet. Cover showed up as promised and appeared to fit. Cory walked me through putting it on over the phone. No problems, shed the rain (which we got a lot of this June) and kept the boat dry. Took a road trip from Portland, OR to Lake Shasta the last week of June and had to stop at least a half dozen times on way down and way home to fix the cover as it was peeling up on one side at highway speeds.

Called Cory when we got back from trip and left message,...he returned my call within 10 minutes and questioned me about the fit and had me take some pictures of the fit. He had a prepaid return Fedex airbill in my email that afternoon and I sent it back to him the following Monday for repair. He had it back to me by Friday (same week!!) and we immediately put it on and headed to Central Oregon for a weekend on the water. Problem fixed!!

For those who have read the posts about the quality of these covers and the customer service Cory gives - let me say, it's all true. After reading numerous posts about the factory Malibu covers and some of the issues, I find it difficult to believe you would receive the attention to detail and outright determination he seeks to ensure his customers satisfaction anywhere else!! (In fact, he just called me mid-email to check in on how the cover performed and give me some other "fine tuning" tips and suggestions - unreal!!!)

If you are in need of a great cover, do NOT hesistate to contact Cory at Evolution Covers - he has certainly earned an endorsement from me.

Paul

Portland, OR

• Like 2

Good to hear, Paul.

We had some really crazy weather around here this weekend. Torrential rain, almost 2" per hour for over 2 hrs straight on Saturday. Plus hail on Sunday morning. Plus tons of lightning & thunder. All unheard of in this area.

When I walked down to the dock on Sunday evening to check the boats out, the ONLY boats with no standing water on them were the Evo/Rankin covers. EVERY other boat had a cover full of water.... stock Malibu, MC, Supra, Sanger, all the I/Os, etc.