Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

xti23 2005 mls ballast

keven1420

Is there supposed to have hard tank on a wakesetter wti 2005 . I'm bought it yesterday and i only have a sac in the ski locker and anothe under the right seat.

I just ordered another fat sac for the left seat

Also wanted to know if there place under the floor to add hard tank or fat sac ?

It comes with the option of hard tanks. I have them in my xti but thinking of going to bags. If the drain pumps go bad on the hard tanks, you have to remove the whole backrest to gettin them. Already did it once and what a pain!!!! If I were you I'd just add another soft bag under the right seat. And if you like to surf, some bags to go on the seat and floor. Just depends on what you like more.