Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How should I price my 2008 LF Watson on Craigslist

Tyger

(I wasn't sure if this post should go in Classifieds, but reading the information on the forum I decided to post my question elsewhere.)

I've used my wakeboard all of twice for about 10 minutes since my wife gave it to me in 2008. I decided I should probably get some money out of it, because we always surf and have a boat wakeboard in case of dire emergencies. :D

So for a like new board with open toe bindings, what would be a good price? I don't want to undersell, but now is a good time to move it and I'd like to get rid of it in a couple weeks, not sit on it waiting for the highest offer.

(Terrible image attached. :D)

watsonwakeboard.jpg

What bindings and what size are they? I "might" be interested depending on what they are for the bindings only (I would like a set for my 2nd board). Unless you are looking to sell as a package, though you will likely make less money on it that way.

What bindings and what size are they? I "might" be interested depending on what they are for the bindings only (I would like a set for my 2nd board). Unless you are looking to sell as a package, though you will likely make less money on it that way.

I'm pretty sure these are they. They are definitely the Watson Open Toe - I don't know if there are any special versions or options, but I don't think so. They would be in the size 11 territory.

Really looking to sell as a package, but PM me an offer (you pay shipping) for the bindings if you'd like.

I'm pretty sure these are they. They are definitely the Watson Open Toe - I don't know if there are any special versions or options, but I don't think so. They would be in the size 11 territory.

Really looking to sell as a package, but PM me an offer (you pay shipping) for the bindings if you'd like.

Those are definitely 08 Watson Open Toe bindings. Those bindings were sized two sizes at a time, 9-10, 11-12, ect. If memory serves me correctly the size should be on a tag on the tongue.

I have those bindings and I love em! They are super cushy. What size is the board? I might be interested.

Yeah, I had demo'd those bindings and fell in love.

Bindings 10-11 US (from the tag)

Board 138.3 (from bottom of board)

My brother just sold his brand new never used 2007 PS3. He had it listed for weeks casually reducing the price. He ended up getting $150 for it. I would suggest selling the bindings with it as a package at $200. The width of the bolt paterns on newer bindings has since changed.