Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakechick3's new boat!

Boomer

WC3, call CTWS and tell them to give you a call the day the boat comes in. You can run over there and check it out under the shrink wrap, before they put the tower on, etc. It's pretty exicting. Thumbup.gif

Tell Kevin Brown I said hey. Biggrin.gif

WC3, call CTWS and tell them to give you a call the day the boat comes in. You can run over there and check it out under the shrink wrap, before they put the tower on, etc. It's pretty exicting. Thumbup.gif

Did you deal with Kevin? Kevin is one good Dude!!

Did you deal with Kevin? Kevin is one good Dude!!

I shook his hand once at the boat show...since then he looks right thru me....Sorry guys, i just dont get the warm fuzzies from them...and how much money are they gonna get from me???? We will see how things go, I fear they are too busy to bother for me to come look at the boat when it gets here.

when yall ordered yours, did they tell you about getting pics from the factory??

It depends on whom your sales person is and the relationship you have with him. I pretty much kept in touch almost daily via email, and told him to let me know when it got there. I didn't just order it and disappear, heh.

The sales people aren't that in-touch really with what goes on outside in delivery, and unless they see the truck arrive they won't know until they see the paperwork inside.

As for photos, that's not much of a local dealer thing either. I don't know of many (any?) dealers who actively promote that, it's sort of a thing you find out on your own via this web site. Honestly, I don't think Malibu has the bandwidth to take photos for every single boat built, so they don't really advertise this capability. It's sort of an "inside" privilege if you know what's going on.

99% of the buying public couldnt' care less about these things, they don't order a boat, and if they do aren't enthusiastic enough to care about photos, etc.

Anyway, I don't know your sales guy, but keep on top if it if you're intested in these 1% things, heh.