Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakechick3's new boat!

Boomer

That is sweet! :)

Midnight blue right?

I believe standard progressive?

Yahoo.gif Thankx yall! We are all thrilled here!!! yes, it is the midnight blue and its JUST right! and matches my burban. I think that dark red color scheme would look good too also the dark green! very classic. Im 42 and always wish the graphics didnt look like a 15 yr old boy drew them,(just about all the wakeboards look like that) thats just me. but I LOVE the boat and cant wait to get out on it. Yahoo.gif

Midnight blue right?

Yahoo.gif Thankx yall! We are all thrilled here!!! yes, it is the midnight blue and its JUST right! and matches my burban. I think that dark red color scheme would look good too also the dark green! very classic. Im 42 and always wish the graphics didnt look like a 15 yr old boy drew them,(just about all the wakeboards look like that) thats just me. but I LOVE the boat and cant wait to get out on it. Yahoo.gif

:) Thanks Boomer for posting those!!!!

Midnight blue right?

It's not just you, believe me. That's a great looking boat & you're going to love how it performs.

Congrats Wakechick...sweet boat!

Hey...my wife thinks she might know you, she came to your "Girls Day Out" event a couple of years in a row back in 00 and 01. Do you happen to remember a tall blonde from Idaho tearing it up out there named Tanya?

Anyway...nice ride!

Congrats Wakechick...sweet boat!

Hey...my wife thinks she might know you, she came to your "Girls Day Out" event a couple of years in a row back in 00 and 01. Do you happen to remember a tall blonde from Idaho tearing it up out there named Tanya?

Anyway...nice ride!

I do remember an Idaho and a Tanya who came to the Cathy Williams clinic. I handled the clinic check ins and on gdo i usually was driving (mastercrafts).

& thanks, cant wait! :)

If you mean over then, our '06 VLX has one there. Without the tribal graphics(we chose not to get them).

-Philip

you mean you dont have that metal swirling knife looking thing on the side of yours???? I didnt know i could opt for that Shocking.gif was that just left blank??? cuz i think it needs a little somethin there, i think i may like the '05 emblem better. BUT...that in no way makes me not like my boat...it will always look awesome to me!! ;)

I think the one with the batman on it is way out cool looking!

you mean you dont have that metal swirling knife looking thing on the side of yours????

Well, it's not really a listed "option" but you can request they don't put the wakesetter stickers on. Personally I think a wakesetter without stickers is just, well, a Response, lol. ;)

you mean you dont have that metal swirling knife looking thing on the side of yours????

Well, it's not really a listed "option" but you can request they don't put the wakesetter stickers on. Personally I think a wakesetter without stickers is just, well, a Response, lol. ;)

It does look bare without it.....agree with that!

You can always remove the wakesetter graphic with a hair dryer, a dull plastic scraper and a little nail polish remover and replace it with the large bubble mold classic MALIBU sticker like the one on the back of the boat. Ls-one has that set up on the side of his boat and it is a classy look. The dealer would probably switch out the sticker if you asked them to.

CONGRATS. looking at the pictures of your boat being built feels exciting, and looking forward to when the boat will actually arrive to your dealer and get ready to pick up.

Reminds me when I went through the same wait for my V

Wakechick3 - Anymore pics yet? Hoping to see the whole boat in one picture with the tower. I absolutely love the look of your new boat. Congrats!

nope, no more pics till it gets here. i never did get a pic with the tower on it either, Ellery said the lake test was done before she got in that day and then the boat left the factory. So i guess its somewhere between here and there, ...gotta sell my cobalt soon.

Thank you very much everyone!

Wakechick3 - Anymore pics yet? Hoping to see the whole boat in one picture with the tower. I absolutely love the look of your new boat. Congrats!

nope, no more pics till it gets here. i never did get a pic with the tower on it either, Ellery said the lake test was done before she got in that day and then the boat left the factory. So i guess its somewhere between here and there, ...gotta sell my cobalt soon.

Thank you very much everyone!

Congrats Wakechick!! Yahoo.gif Wont be long now.