Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

06 Wakesetter VLX ordered

db252

Okay, everyone else is talkin about theirs (congratulations) so here's mine. First of all, this is the second one I'll be owning previously having an 01. Exterior colors for the most part are Dark Blue, Black, and White (pics to come during the build). The Illusion X tower will be on it (hard decision being a Tiatn owner previously with no regrets), bimini top, bow ballast, 3 outlet heater, power wedge, water cooled shaft, 340 Monsoon, depth finder, fiberglass platform, STE, pop-up bow light, and those optional cleats. The Extreme trailer will carry it. The sound system is being done post delivery.

This seems to be a good and unique way of starting my first post. I used to be on another site with the other boat but I very much like what I see here. Looking forward to participating in the future and looking even more forward to being back on the water (apparently not till mid April). Cry.gif

DB

Thanks all for the welcome. Talked to the dealer yesterday over some stereo stuff and as we were finishing he tells me that he'll have a spray date for me soon. Now I was just fine coming to terms with an April finish date when he goes and gets me fired up waiting for that call. Just like a kid at Christmas. Pictures will of course be up as soon as it starts.

Or you could be like me and have my spray date of December 19th only for them to start the boat and close down for holidays and then start back up on January 2nd. Know the boat is sitting at the dealer all wrapped up tight waiting for winter to be over!

Okay...The only update I have right now is a spray date. March 24th. Well, at least its the month we're in.

Not as fast as the 17th, but it will be here before you know it!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue.gif

Okay...The only update I have right now is a spray date. March 24th. Well, at least its the month we're in.

Not as fast as the 17th, but it will be here before you know it!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue.gif

Oh man.....That is just wrong Fingerwag.gif

Oh man.....That is just wrong Fingerwag.gif

I am just kidding... I will be in touch and we can cruise down to the factory together.. Biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thats what I am talking about! Yahoo.gifYahoo.gif

You and me are gonna have 2 Blue,black, and white VLX's going thru production at exactly the same time.

It is gonna be tough to sleep this weekend!

See you next week.

Jeff