Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I ordered our new 2006 V.L.X!!!

NH_WAKE

We are finally officially part of the Malibu family!!! We ordered our 2006 V.L.X LAST WEEK. The spray date is February 22. This baby is basically loaded down!....Monsoon 340, all ballast, power wedge, polished turn down exhaust, chrome pylon and dash inserts, pop up bow light, 3 outlet heater, driver seat heater, hot water shower, transom mount flush kit, water cooled shaft seal, illusion x with extra color stripe on the bimini, boatmate tandem traler with ratchet tie down straps, two color stripe, spare tire with welded carrier, reverse lights......................WHEW!!!.......I AM GETTING WINDED!!!....LOL............The colors are as follows....Exterior. deck base-light graphite, hull base-white, hull main-ebony, hull accent-light graphite, deck main-light graphite, deck accent-ebony, deck accent two-light graphite....Interior colors are dash-graphite and light graphite, base-light graphite, accent 1-ebony, main-white, carpet-sterling, bead-ebony!!!!!!!!!! I do have a newbie question for you guys...my spray date is Feb 22 as I said, and my "Rack date" is March 6...what is the rack date??.........I assume its the date is finished and put in the finished rack??.............I am gonna get my racks aftermarket and I GOT MY OWN STEREO CABIN SPEAKERS BEING FACTORY INSTALLED (Polk mmc-650's)...............Iam so pumped!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue.gifYahoo.gif

Congrats on the new ride. we want to see pictures when it comes in! So did you purchase it from a Florida dealer or a N.H. dealer. I remember you where bouncing back and fourth trying to get the best price. Ellery works at the West coast Factory so you probably won't want to contact her.

I ordered it from a dealer in n.h since I will be living there and going to them for service etc...................I will put it this way, the dealer in question is the largest BU dealer on the east coast..AND THE THIRD LARGEST IN THE WORLD...........plus in N.H. there is NO SALES TAX!!!!!!!!!!!..................I got this V.L.X. THAT IS BASICALLY 99% LOADED, for a price that I absolutely still cannot believe. I am dealing with Kerri at the tennessee plant....................pics will post as I get em!!

Congratulations on the boat. Florida to New Hampshire? I've never been to NH but that has got to be some type of climate change. Does it get hot there? I really don't know.

We have the same taste in speakers.....what else are you doing for your sound?

No sales tax Shocking.gif I am jealous...I could add more if I wasn't partners with Uncle Sam on my boat.

Yeah New Hampshire is a totally awesome state. great quality of life, no sales tax, cool people, and some of the best scenery in the U.S................Florida is cool to visit.........Wakeboard capital os the world i know......but to live it's not all that great IMHO....... summers are brutal........overcrowded.........they build on any piece of greenspace they can.................on and on..................shorter season in New Hampshire, but awesome lakes and better all around........................get bachk to me as I ams till trying to choose a headunit and amps

Just got off the phone with Malibu. My spray date is tomorrow!! Feb 21st!!!.......I will post pics as they are sent to me...I also made two color changes.....the hull base is gonna be light graphite , and the interior main panels are gonna be moonbeam................Can you say "THE DEATH STAR!" Surprised.gif