Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally did it...ordered a new VLX

jeffmx

You guys are gonna give me an ego problem. :blush: I appreciate the confidence that you have in me, but truthfully I know enough to know how little I really do know. I am not employed by Malibu in any way, although I have been known to help out my dealer at the boat show when he needs it.

wakechick3,

I have heard about that group in Texas, but I that's about the extent of it. Do they have a website?

Jeff,

Get your boat posted for sale, 'tis the season! Did they give you a spray date yet?

Tracie, the boat is listed, around the internet, as well as the trader....and becuase I changed my gel coat again this morning, I won't know till next week on the production dates.

I basically want it at the end of April, so I can be at Shasta for Memorial day!!!

Congrats on the new boat, nice color scheme you picked out. Save the gas and join us at McClure for Memorial Weekend Yahoo.gif

I love McClure, especially on a houseboat !!

Yes, I am in fact a Disco Bay local and we always go to the Mothers Day May boat show there. It would be good to hook up. Maybe we can dominate the dock at Woody's. We put in at Orwood and then head on over. Keep in touch and we'll set it up.

DB

Inside Info,

Woody's may not be open for much longer, at least not with the current owners. We might have to go with heartburn-on-a-bun at the show, plenty of dock parking nearby, just no lounging areas. I'll keep you posted with the current events.

Yes, I am in fact a Disco Bay local and we always go to the Mothers Day May boat show there. It would be good to hook up. Maybe we can dominate the dock at Woody's. We put in at Orwood and then head on over. Keep in touch and we'll set it up.

DB

Inside Info,

Woody's may not be open for much longer, at least not with the current owners. We might have to go with heartburn-on-a-bun at the show, plenty of dock parking nearby, just no lounging areas. I'll keep you posted with the current events.

No problem, we'll be there anyway it turns out.

No....not yet. Won't know today or tomorrow since the dealer will be closed. I will drop you a pm when I do. Time to hurry up and wait.

I got the word today...middle of March spray date!! Yahoo.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So I think I am going to go to the factory next Friday, the 17th, if anybody else will be there.

My boat will be getting the rigging that day, so it will be fun to check it out! Biggrin.gif

Woodys is the bar at the Disco bay launch ramp/marina.

Cool spot, evertime I have been there they had a cool band...

Cool. That's about the only part of the delta we don't frequent. Maybe we'll have to check it out.

One more day! Yahoo.gif

Jeez, I have to quite thinking about boats and get to work!

This sucks Jeff............I can't take it. Frustrated.gif

For those reading, Jeff and I have boats being started and built at the exact same time.

One more day! Yahoo.gif

Jeez, I have to quite thinking about boats and get to work!

This sucks Jeff............I can't take it. Frustrated.gif

For those reading, Jeff and I have boats being started and built at the exact same time.

Dude,

Today was sooooooooooo long at work!! Crazy.gif

What ya think......A cup of vicodin and a six pack should do it for sleep tonight, yeah? Hell, what am I gonna do the night before pick-up? I think that is even worse.

I am planning on being there around 11:00am, so I will leave here around 8:00ish.

Hell, I might even go by the dealer if all the stereo equipment shows up here at the house before then and drop it off... You want me to pick you up?