Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My what-cha-call-it broke.

robtr8

The plexi wind thing was cracked when I bought the boat and it finally broke in two. So I bought a sheet of 1/4 HDPE in a pleasing blue and made some storm boards. At least thats what we call them when they close up the companionway in a sailboat. Hell of a lot easier to store.

stormboards001.jpg

stormboards002.jpg

Definitely a nice thing to have when the air has a nip to it. On a v-drive the one piece wind blockers store next to the engine. No hassles.

Or,

any apple pies. BTW, need that recipe.

Hehe, or those.....

Here ya go..... with one change we made. Use the entire fifth of Everclear, minus 2 fingers. If you use the whole fifth, it tastes too boozey. If you use all but 2 fingers.... well, you had it. Just be careful with it.

• Like 2

Nice discovery Bill!

Yea, and confirmed it on my buddies' 2011 Vride/LSV..... same fit on his too. And that boat is like 6" wider & 2' longer than my 05 Vride/VLX. Almost like Malibu planned it that way on purpose.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Me too...I just bought the boat and somehow missed that one, except that I just discovered that the C-channels on each side are missing also. Any help appreciated. Model is 2002 Wakesetter LSV 23.

Edited by formulaben

The plexi wind thing was cracked when I bought the boat and it finally broke in two. So I bought a sheet of 1/4 HDPE in a pleasing blue and made some storm boards. At least thats what we call them when they close up the companionway in a sailboat. Hell of a lot easier to store.

stormboards001.jpg

stormboards002.jpg

A BIG block M in the center and it might be perfect Go Michigan!!!! :biggrin: