Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Discount codes for Heatercraft and Domednumbers......?

Vettesetter

The new discount code is posted in this discussion thread: http://www.themalibu...mbers-discount/. (This section is for paid members of TheMalibuCrew.com only)

I ordered the "Malibu Basic - Any 2 Colors". They were $64.99 shipped ($69.99 + $10.00 shipping - $15.00 Crew discount). This is a great price for the quality and service offered by DomedNumbers.com. The set I bought from them for my VLX three years ago was $99.

post-8878-0-54465400-1340745347_thumb.jp

Edited by Brent Wall
  • Like 2

No codes that I know of, but every once in a while there is a group buy on this forum and some others as well. I happened to get in on a group buy deal. I know that doesn't help much, but is it really that cold this time of year (not sure of the temps in B.C.)

No codes that I know of, but every once in a while there is a group buy on this forum and some others as well. I happened to get in on a group buy deal. I know that doesn't help much, but is it really that cold this time of year (not sure of the temps in B.C.)

Yes it is really that cold. The water is cold, the air is cold, I can't wait for my heater to get here. :cheers: In fact, we have hardly had any sunny days so far, maybe with the heater we will just go out anyway? :clap:

Yes it is really that cold. The water is cold, the air is cold, I can't wait for my heater to get here. :cheers: In fact, we have hardly had any sunny days so far, maybe with the heater we will just go out anyway? :clap:

No sun this time of the year? 104 today here in Texas! It's 9:08pm and its still 97 :crazy:

Yea, our weather in the NW has been crazy. Sunny & 80 last night, skied around 7pm & it was great. Then today it's been maybe 60, raining & lightning.

Our summer has been coming every other day.

How did 3DLettering ever get phased out for the numbers?? They gave us great customer service & have way better pricing.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
Yea, our weather in the NW has been crazy. Sunny & 80 last night, skied around 7pm & it was great. Then today it's been maybe 60, raining & lightning. Our summer has been coming every other day. How did 3DLettering ever get phased out for the numbers?? They gave us great customer service & have way better pricing.

:plus1: on the 3dlettering. I used them because they were cheaper and couldn't have been happier with the product.

Yea, our weather in the NW has been crazy. Sunny & 80 last night, skied around 7pm & it was great. Then today it's been maybe 60, raining & lightning.

Our summer has been coming every other day.

How did 3DLettering ever get phased out for the numbers?? They gave us great customer service & have way better pricing.

Didn’t they stop giving a discount?

Didn’t they stop giving a discount?

I think because their regular price was less expensive. I believe I paid $39 shipped. They sent me a handful of samples of different fonts & designs they do.

3dlettering is still around but not as a crew discount. I ordered a pair of registration domed numbers from 3dlettering 2 weeks ago for my parents and the cost was $46 shipped.

3dlettering is still around but not as a crew discount. I ordered a pair of registration domed numbers from 3dlettering 2 weeks ago for my parents and the cost was $46 shipped.

That is quite a lot less expensive than Domed Numbers ($69 + $10 - $15 discount). Oh well you win some you lose some. :)

Andy is great to work with at Domed Number! I went with the WS font.

thtrog: You get your boat @ Grandpa's? I think it's your boat that had Jimmy pointing me at domednumbers.com. If so, thanks alot for costing me another $100. :lol: