Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Size of Titan Connector knob screw?

Anyone know the size of the screw & thread-cound on the knob connecting the two hoops of a Titan II Tower?

Mine disappeared over the winter. I've already sent a note to StarOne to see if they can help me, but I'd like to get a temporary replacement until I'm able to get a full replacement.

After a couple trips to Lowes, the answer is 1/2" x 13 - 1". McMaster-Carr has a knob that looks like it will work as a replacement for about $10. I'll post back once I get the one I just ordered.

After a couple trips to Lowes, the answer is 1/2" x 13 - 1". McMaster-Carr has a knob that looks like it will work as a replacement for about $10. I'll post back once I get the one I just ordered.

That should work w/ no problems. Looks like the replacement knob I purchased at a local Orchard Supply Hardware a few years ago.

I still wonder how I managed to lose the original knob. :dontknow:

Edited by John I.
  • 3 weeks later...
MalibuNation

W-Dog, did you ever get one? Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

The part from McMaster I listed in post #2 works perfect as a replacement. However, I've changed storage locations & haven't had to take my tower down since I bought it so the SS Bolt + lock-washer is still in the tower & the knob is a replacement in the parts kit.

Edit - I see the link goes to a big page - with one highlighted for number entry. The part number is 6092K63 - #26 - 1/2-13 13/16.

Edited by wienrdog