Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heatercraft 3H

lake texoma

Ok I pulled the heater to relocate it for the 15's that are going under the drivers pod. Well I noticed that there was a slow leak, I guess it got to cold and froze. I know its a simple auto heater core, would anyone know which one it is its the 3H with 3 vents. I just hate to pay them such a premium for something I can get at autozone.

thanks

Shawn

Call Dan at HeaterCraft tell him your a Malibu Club member and order a new core. Bought one two years ago along with the low RPM reto for less the $100 total or take it to a local radiator shop for repair.

Yeah I have 2 kicker solo's. the box is built with about 3qft in it. Its a sealed box, I had to move just about everything under the dash to get it to fit. I'm still deciding if I want to go with 3 10 instead. I'll see how the 15's sound first.

I'll try a radiator shop and see what they have to say its just a small crack in the very top tube.

thanks

OK well I went to NAPA Autozone and orileys with NO luck. I can find the one for the 2 vent one. But not the 3 vent. I quess I'll be calling heatercraft.

later