Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Light Covers

idsII

Looking for some light covers for my round 3" tower lights. Tired of cleaning the bugs off them and would like some added protection. Anybody found any good solutions?

These might work...need to do more research

http://www.bakesonli...il.aspx?ID=2025

Yup I have those myself. Came with my lights from Bakes. They just cover the lens, I wasnt sure if you wanted just the lens covered or the entire light, I would cover the entire light to prevent fading and bugs but I just have one set facing back.

what kind of lights do you have and what are your goals in covering them (just lens or whole housing).

The ones from Bakes will fit their HID/LED lights perfectly. I tried using the larger ones to cover the lens of my Halogen lights, but the covers were about a 1/4" too big.

I have the Malibu polished aluminum factory bullet style lights. Not sure who makes them. I would like a cover for the lens that is easy to clean the bugs off. Maybe something made out of rubber.