Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

speedo for my 85 skier

Hi guys long time lurker here. I have been fixing up a bunch of little stuff on my BU and the right speedomemter is pretty much ruined . Its an airguide and I cant find them anywhere . I dont really want to replace both speedometers but i think i mught have to since i really dont want them tobe mismatched. I cant seem to find adjustable replacments either and GPS speedos are way out of my price range especially since id have to buy two of them to make it look right . any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you like to lurk, you can set up a search on ebay for your airguide speedometer and eventually you'll get a hit. I had to wait nearly 9 months for a transducer that was discontinued. I searched high and low talked to Malibu, talked to Lowrance. Both told me the same thing, buy a complete new system. Anyway with some patience I found what I was looking for on ebay. If you set up the search correctly it will email you each time something matching your criteria is listed. In my case, I didn't get a single email for 9 months when out of the blue, my item was listed. Good luck.

If you like to lurk, you can set up a search on ebay for your airguide speedometer and eventually you'll get a hit. I had to wait nearly 9 months for a transducer that was discontinued. I searched high and low talked to Malibu, talked to Lowrance. Both told me the same thing, buy a complete new system. Anyway with some patience I found what I was looking for on ebay. If you set up the search correctly it will email you each time something matching your criteria is listed. In my case, I didn't get a single email for 9 months when out of the blue, my item was listed. Good luck.

GREAT IDEA !!!

I emailed him and got no response .. plus his prices are insane $175 for a speedo thats sorta gettin into the GPS speedo price range . thank you for the suggestion though as it is much appreciated .