Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New v-Ride

DUKENO1

Hey

I just got the spray date for my 06' v-Ride (2/20) and was wondering who I need to contact at Malibu for build pics? I have the order # and the boat will be built in TN. Thanks in advance for anyone that can provide the info! Dealer says it should be here by the 10th of March or so!! WooHoo! Let the fun and dept begin! Yahoo.gif

Congrats on the future ride. Sorry can't really help with contact info for the tennesse plant but someone on here will be able to. Good luck

Thanks! I am looking forward to being an owner and not just a lurker on this site! I shot an email out to the TN plant....the email address is just the info one given on the website...not sure if that will get me what I am looking for.

duke...i just got my spray date as well...2/23!!! i spoke to mark at malibu in TN, he's super helpful, and said he'd shoot me some "baby pics" as soon as they get started. let me know if you need more info.

evan

duke...i just got my spray date as well...2/23!!! i spoke to mark at malibu in TN, he's super helpful, and said he'd shoot me some "baby pics" as soon as they get started. let me know if you need more info.

evan

Thanks Evan

I did get in contact with Kerri at the TN plant and she is going to do the same for me!

Thanks again to MikeA for the contact info!

My dealer also did this for me upon request. He emailed pictures daily, so I saw the progress every day up until it was completed. Pretty handy for giving me something to stare at while waiting anxiously for the delivery.