Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Good deal on Indmar OEM Plug Wires - eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INDMAR-MARINE-SBC-HEI-SPARK-PLUG-WIRE-SET-BLUE-/170857022513?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c7df4431&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1287

No connection to this seller, just passing along some research I did. Just ordered a set of these plug wires - OEM Indmar plug wires for a pretty solid price point in case anyone else needs a set. Mine were 10 years old so I figured this was good preventive maintenance.

-- Mike

I had to replace mine on my LS1 last year as I started having a misfire. I was unable to determine for sure if it was the wires or plugs, as I had a couple loose plugs (I replaced them all with NGK TR5's), and had 3 of the POS Indmar wires break while removing them from the plugs.

$190 for the Indmar plugs for my motor. Instead I spent $45 on some Jegs cut to fit 8.5mm wires, and got a FAR better wire for 1/4 the price. A no brainer really. I wouldn't consider putting another set of Indmar wires on after seeing how poorly they are crimped at the boot and some of the excessively high resistance I had on a couple of them (motor had around 340 hours at the time, original wires).

I replaced plugs last year and did not have an issue removing the factory Indmar boots off what I assume were the original plugs. For $25 bucks I figured it would be a good insurance policy if these last another 10 years! :-)