Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Malibu Wakesetter 23ft XTI

marksdaleblvd

Hi fellas. I'm looking at purchasing an 06 Malibu Wakesetter XTI, this thing is decked out. It's got 388 hours on it. What do you guys think this thing is worth? It is in great condition.

Mark

Most people are on the water on the weekends.

They'll chime in on Mon.

That boat is too new for me to give an opinion. But, when the ad says "too much to list" what does that mean? Stripper pole?

Looks good. Mine is for sale for $40K at this point. Same hours, different colors. Here's the Link.

Overall, I think it's a fair price for what we can see. How does it run?

I agree with Pistol Pete, What it "too much to list"? To me, that just means too lazy to list, it's the internet, you don't get charged per word.

Looks good. Mine is for sale for $40K at this point. Same hours, different colors. Here's the Link.

Overall, I think it's a fair price for what we can see. How does it run?

I agree with Pistol Pete, What it "too much to list"? To me, that just means too lazy to list, it's the internet, you don't get charged per word.

It has the Illusion X Tower, hifonics amps. Wetsounds pro 80's. Front and back ballasts. Docking lights. Tower lights. Turned down exhaust in the back. Perfect pass. Depth Finder. Seating for 14, does not come with life jackets or wake boards. Boat has 388 hours on it. I'm sure there's a few things I'm leaving off of the list.

Nice boats,I'd say high 30's to 40. I wouldnt go over 40 though.

Ok. What do these boats go for brand new? And what is 2012's comparable model?

Ok. What do these boats go for brand new? And what is 2012's comparable model?

I would guess they were mid 50's base. 60's optioned out back when new. There isnt a comparable 2012 model 08 or 09 was the last year i believe. They are a fantastic boat, we love ours and i had a VLX before this one.

www.nadaguides.com can at least get you into the right ballpark.

-- Mike

Nada always seems to be high imo which is great for financing but not what boats are selling for.Nada is upper 40's with options for this boat.He's in the ball park at 40.

It has the Illusion X Tower, hifonics amps. Wetsounds pro 80's. Front and back ballasts. Docking lights. Tower lights. Turned down exhaust in the back. Perfect pass. Depth Finder. Seating for 14, does not come with life jackets or wake boards. Boat has 388 hours on it. I'm sure there's a few things I'm leaving off of the list.

I would double check the Tower speakers, because those are not Wet Sounds in the pictures.

I would double check the Tower speakers, because those are not Wet Sounds in the pictures.

Thanks, I had it wrong Wetsounds were on the other boat that I'm looking at. I think these are Boss Speakers.