Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

air and sea temp gauge

koha_2000

was wondering if anyone had a digram of the air and sea temp gague on a 91 euro f3 trying to make it work or may need a new one if so were could i find one

Edited by koha_2000

I am not sure that the gauge you are talking about is the same as the one on my 1992 Flightcraft but if it is I may be able to help a little. The one on my boat was supplied by Nu-Temp and was modified by Malibu. They no longer make this model but have been very helpful.

How handy are you with soldering? I have several boards that seem to work but the probe is defective. Describe the problem you are having and I will make an effort to describe what I thinkyou will need to do.

OldHickory

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 92 EuroF3 Sunsetter201 that the water/air temp gauge does not work. Any information you have I would be interested in to try to get mine working again. Rocker switch to change between air and water temp. The panel it's mounted in has Air/water temp, the hour meter and the 12 outlet-cigarette socket.

Thanks for your help.