Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

whats it really worth

lxirod

my friend is looking at a 2004 wakesetter vlx. pretty much loaded except no perfect pass. 95 hours. nada puts it at 40K. the lady wants at least 46. seems high since you can get a new vride and add all the same stuff for about 46. then you have a new boat .

Depending on what 'pretty much loaded' includes, 40-41 I think is the right ballpark and deal from there. If you have a list of options and the engine, we can help a little more.

What the lady wants and what she gets will be 2 different things on this one. There is no way she will get that. You can just about get an 05 for 46K.

On Edit - Boomer is having a tough time focusing since he saw his boat up for sale!

Edited by Greg_S

i think it has the monsoon engine, tower with bimini, cover , ballast tanks, sony stereo, no tower speakers. it in great condition . my friend offered 42 and she turned it down, she said someone offred her 46. so if somoene did , they got took.

On Edit - Boomer is having a tough time focusing since he saw his boat up for sale!

Yeah, he's ruining the market selling at $21k.

That's what I offered him! I hope he takes it!!!

46k is absurd. We sold an 04 with 130hrs monsoon very well equipped for low 40s in May. Also you can buy an 05 for just a few grand more than that now. Our 05 is listed at 48k with the same amount of hours as the 04 listed above and is very nicely equipped.

41-42k is all it is much more resonable.

Hey Lxirod, tell you frien that I will sell my boat and help with the delivery for around 40 and it's loaded with everything except the Hammerhead and only has 55 hours. I think that 46 seams pretty high and 42 is alot closer to the price.

my friend offered 42 and she turned it down, she said someone offred her 46. so if somoene did , they got took.

If someone offered her 46, why is it still for sale? Give it a few days and call her back witht he same or lower offer.