Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Could it be that much better?

Escondido

Is it just me, or does the interior ie. vinyl just feel and look cheap?

I thought the X-45 looked bitchin until Kenny show me a video they made last week of them sinking the bow on a X-45 during a double up. :lol:

any chance you have a link to that video. If your smart enough to pay more for a mastercraft, well enough said.

Liquid trends makes speakers for the Illusion tower with lights integrated and Nice makes swivel racks for the Illusion as well. So what else did the MC have that you could not get a superior version of on a Bu, oh a pickle fork water scoop. Sorry Malibu does not offer that. :lol:

I've heard a well equipped X15 can be had in mid to upper 50's if you get a good deal. I looked hard at one but couldn't justify spending more for that versus a VLX.