Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wake longer on one side

Juice75

What makes a wake longer? Meaning, I have one side where the wake goes back farther before it starts to widen. Do I need to shift the weight on that side forward or back? Overall, the total weight it balanced. I just think it's not balanced from front to back.

Thanks!

Need to add more weight in the back corner. This will make your wake steeper. then add more weight along that side.

Best set up is: 750lbs Port corner trunk, 400lbs port mid ship seat, middle ballast full (400lbs, if you have it). Now to get the best, long wake add 300lbs of fat sac in the bow.

Wait, I think I wasn't clear. This is for the normal wakeboard wake, not surfing. So when I'm boarding, the wakes aren't completely even.

Edited by Juice75

If its just washing out on one side, add more weight/ppl to that side, as long as weight is distributed evenly side to side, the wakes should be even