Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Registration Numbers

BFrank

Wisconsin finally issued me my title/registration numbers after the run around with Tennessee not having a title. Question do any of you know a decent place to get the vinyl made? I would really like the raised letters.

Found a ton on ebay......just the flat vinyl.

Wisconsin finally issued me my title/registration numbers after the run around with Tennessee not having a title. Question do any of you know a decent place to get the vinyl made? I would really like the raised letters.

Found a ton on ebay......just the flat vinyl.

Give Andy a shout at www.domednumbers.com you'll be very pleased with their work.

BFrank,

There are plenty of places in Appleton that will custom make your numbers. The can match the colors of your boat and use the font that you desire. FastSigns is one of these places. I cant remember the other two that I am thinking of. I can find the others. I had some made for my jetski and will need some later this fall when I get my new to me boat. I would like to have a separate conversation about your recent purchase and how the out of state transaction went.

BFrank,

There are plenty of places in Appleton that will custom make your numbers. The can match the colors of your boat and use the font that you desire. FastSigns is one of these places. I cant remember the other two that I am thinking of. I can find the others. I had some made for my jetski and will need some later this fall when I get my new to me boat. I would like to have a separate conversation about your recent purchase and how the out of state transaction went.

Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call.

• 3 months later...

I just got my new reg. numbers from 3Dlettering.com. I ordered and received them in two days, not bad for $46! Material seems very thick and durable and they were easy to install. (And yes, i know my from bunk carpet needs repaired, it the first winter project)

photo4.jpg

I used Domednumbers. I have a 99 Ressponse and I had him match the strikethrough Malibu font and colors. Look awesome!! Had several positive comments from other malibu owners. FYI

Ill do them in vinyl for $15 shipped. PM if anyone is interested

Wow, I will have to remember that next time I need numbers. I just got my registration numbers from Overtons for $30, I got the Gold Metallic color they had and matches pretty good with the tan Malibu decal on my 99 VLX.