Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tilly's

Debt Setter

Last year I had a little run in with a sand bar and lost. Without going into a bunch of detail on the damage and repair... I would just like to give a big shout out to Tilly's and the work they did on the boat. Not only did they fix everything flawless, they did so with updates on what was happening and when, got things covered fthat was debatable and I got the boat back in better condition than it was in prior to the accident. I am sure you all have been in auto accidents and were scared to pick up the vehicle from the body shop knowing that it would never be the same. I picked up the boat and was stunned by every inch of the boat. I have posted before on how great Tilly's is and have once again been blown away by the customer service, professionalism and attention to detail they provide. I run a business and appreciate what goes into running one well. Tilly's does just that. If you ever have the chance to do business with them, you will not regret it.

• Like 3

Last year I had a little run in with a sand bar and lost. Without going into a bunch of detail on the damage and repair... I would just like to give a big shout out to Tilly's and the work they did on the boat. Not only did they fix everything flawless, they did so with updates on what was happening and when, got things covered fthat was debatable and I got the boat back in better condition than it was in prior to the accident. I am sure you all have been in auto accidents and were scared to pick up the vehicle from the body shop knowing that it would never be the same. I picked up the boat and was stunned by every inch of the boat. I have posted before on how great Tilly's is and have once again been blown away by the customer service, professionalism and attention to detail they provide. I run a business and appreciate what goes into running one well. Tilly's does just that. If you ever have the chance to do business with them, you will not regret it.

+1 Always have had great experiences with Tilly's. Brady is the man!

A couple years ago my wife auggered our boat into the end of a dock. Tilly's fixed it, better than new. Brett, Bruce, Val, Brady...... They're all the best!

They were my dealer when I lived in CA and were great. I don't think Bruce is with them anymore though...he was a great asset for Tilly's!