Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Eye Candy in a Malibu DVD - read post below before voting

chathamsolutions

Eye Candy in a Malibu DVD - read post below before voting  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Is the investment worth it to Malibu Corp. to put 'Eye Candy' on their DVD's

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would Malibu be better off investing their marketing dollars elsewhere?

• Yes
    • No

Can someone upload the DVD or the link to this site? I haven't seen the 06, but I would like to.

Send me your address and I'll send it to you tomorrow when I'm sending out brazosvet's 03.

I like it, I like it... Keep it going gang!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chathamsolutions

• WakeGirl

• Greg_S

• stewart

Can someone upload the DVD or the link to this site? I haven't seen the 06, but I would like to.

Send me your address and I'll send it to you tomorrow when I'm sending out brazosvet's 03.

I like it, I like it... Keep it going gang!

Wakegirl is sending me the 2003 and 2006 DVD's. I'll have the 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 DVD's. If anyone wants a copy of one I don't mind copying and sending them out. I'm also in Canada so I may be closer to someone up here if they want one.

I also have a really bad Tige DVD. I couldn't even watch the whole thing it was so bad.

oooh Send me the Tige' one, we are thinking about downgrading Crazy.gif

The offer is only extended to the Malibu DVD's. I do not have enough time or energy to copy that Tige DVD.

Tongue.gif

Jetskipro,

Here is a link to the 2006 DVD. I think they are in mpg format

2006 DVD

I haven't watched it yet (still in the wrapper) but that '06 in the link lists Eye Candy on it.

As for the diesel, maybe your approach is wrong or lacking enough sources. :) Amy had this come at her from at least 3 or 4 different sources.

OK boys and girls, time to put on those ralley caps and get this going. Biggrin.gif

You know, now that I think about it, maybe I just need to get Andy to champion the cause of a deisel in MY boat. It seems that they are listening to HIM. ROFL.gifROFL.gif

Ok, who is sending me a copy of the 2006 DVD???????????????????????????????

PLEASE. . .I need it yesterday. :)

PM me your info. I'll send you one...and write it off as charity.

Biggrin.gif

MM

• 9 months later...

Yup, about 10 degrees the last 4 days, highs of about 20.

I was actually looking for an old thread that had photos of the Jan 1 Polar Bear Waterski event in the Minneapolis/StPaul area from last year. I know it is out there but I just can't find it. Anyway I ran across this in the process.

So, how does a person get their hands on one of these DVD's?

if their DVDs before now have been so great than it would probably be a good idea to for the dealerships to use them during their sale. maybe after their first meeting with an interested costumer they could give on e to them or something. i have owned a BU for 2 years now and still have not seen one of the DVDs

if their DVDs before now have been so great than it would probably be a good idea to for the dealerships to use them during their sale. maybe after their first meeting with an interested costumer they could give on e to them or something. i have owned a BU for 2 years now and still have not seen one of the DVDs

I get them at the boat show. If you don't get offered one, ask. The dealers have them.

Kind of my point exactly. You bought in 04 and have collected 3 years of DVD's. And now your upset that Malibu is not spending money on the entertainment portion of the there DVD. Crazy.gif

Malibu is doing it right, the DVD is to showcase there new models. Not to produce a wakeboarding video. They have sponsored riders who can do that. IMO.

Psssst Stewart... back off of Andy dude. If you raz him too much, he may never show up to one of our gatherings ;)

video hell my wife said I like it !! I want it!! Buy it!! never saw the video till she had it home

!!

Actually I don't think he exists Tease2.gif