Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

need pics rear storage area lsv 247

macdaddy

Can someone with a 247 post some pics of the reay storage areas,. Are the tables and wind blocks mounted in this area?? I would like a pics of the front of storage area. Thanks

Mac

I don't have pics but the table is on the Port side and the wind screen is on the Starboard side on my 2010 247. The pole for the table is under Port side under a seat. They have mount to the engine wall with a lip on the bottom and a bunge type cord hold them flat against on either side.

Hope that helps.

LTD

When you look from the back of the boat...and look inside the compartment is there a carpet piece or something that hides all the hoses behind the back seat???

No.... you will see the drain on the ice chest side and and you will see the fuel lines and and the tank lines....

thanks....did not know if mine was missing something. On my 05 vlx, they had plastic or something covered with carpet so you did not see the hoses etc...i know it was factory.

When you look from the back of the boat...and look inside the compartment is there a carpet piece or something that hides all the hoses behind the back seat???

On my 2006 there is a piece of carpeted starboard screwed in that covers the ballast hoses, a few wires and the gas intake. The storage area looks real clean.