Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NOW AVAILABLE!: Evolution Covers Malibu Echelon Lx!

Woodshed

Ive been talking alot with Cory

to try to figure a way to get an Evolution cover for my Echelon lx. after an exhaustive search and huge time and effort he has located a pattern!

So for us Echelon owners wanting a great

Cover, the wait is over! We can now own an Evolution cover also. Mine is ordered and I'm excited to get it.

thanks Cory!

Edited by Woodshed

Ive been talking alot with Cory

to try to figure a way to get an Evolution cover for my Echelon lx. after an exhaustive search and huge time and effort he has located a pattern!

So for us Echelon owners wanting a great

Cover, the wait is over! We can now own an Evolution cover also. Mine is ordered and I'm excited to get it.

thanks Cory!

Also, if you have a tower, Cory will send you a tower template with which you provide the measurements/locations of your tower mounts. He'll customize the cover based on those measurements.

Gonna do mine in late summer/early fall.

I had Cory do my skier cover, I gave him the tower measurements and before I knew it I had the NICEST cover I have ever seen. Fits like a glove with just the best craftsmanship. Can't go wrong with Cory he is a fantastic guy.