Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new ride

NvBoarder

very nice color combo! I still have been wavering a little on the colors, but im sure i will love it when it comes in. I went with the dark blue and sometimes wish i had gone with the dark red (just to be different), but first instincts are always best! The I spec is great with the exception that the dark blue color is the same as the mid blue color, so i dont really have anything to go on except my current boat color. I thought the vapor blue (lt. blue) is really cool too!

psyched!!! Yahoo.gif

NV,

Here is a shot of the Nice Rack (slingshot) in the background and also a shot of those Skylon Speakers. You can see from this pic that the Skylons are plastic.

do you know if the skylon speakers can go on the top mout of the tower. In the picture it looks like the top ones are on the bar.

Welcome wakechick3, I contacted Ellery (above e-mail) at Malibu and she responded immediately with my boat schedule and I will soon have pics. Yahoo.gif I didn't find out until the night before when my boat was being sprayed and didn't contact Ellery until then and she still took care of me!

Mali Vride: Yes the skylons can be mounted in the two location on the tower. I asked that same question and the dealer called skylon to find out. They did it just for looks and to show that they have mounts for both.

I have to agree with the bullets being better looking. If your paying around $3-700 for a pair of speakers. They better be something other than plastic. Aluminum, titanium, stainless will all do, but black plastic. Ummm, no..

NVBoarder and WakeChick3 -- congrats on the new boats.

You're gonna love the VLX! Great to see all the new boats rolling out and keeping some boating excitement through the long, wet, Portland winter. Don't forget to get those pics posted as they come in.

Welcome to the site - I've found it to be a great resource.

So I got some pics from the factory last night. The boat looks awesome just like I imagined it. I posted them online just click on the link and it should take you to them. The boat was completed yesterday, now I just have to wait for shipping. According to the dealer it will ship sometime next week and I should have it home shortly there after. Now if this cold crappy weather would leave Mad.gif I could get it out on the water and start enjoying it. I'll post a pic when I get it here.

Boat Pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/tim_bright

Edited by NvBoarder
So I got some pics from the factory last night. The boat looks awesome just like I imagined it. I posted them online just click on the link and it should take you to them. The boat was completed yesterday, now I just have to wait for shipping. According to the dealer it will ship sometime next week and I should have it home shortly there after. Now if this cold crappy weather would leave Mad.gif I could get it out on the water and start enjoying it. I'll post a pic when I get it here.

Ut oh, that motor has been put in backwards and in the wrong spot. Better call the factory immediately. Tongue.gifTongue.gifTongue.gif

BTW - Sweet looking boat.

Nv, congrats, the way you have your interior set up is very nice. You will notice how cool it stays especially in the summer. My summers get in the 100's at least 20 days and I just can't believe how practical that color combo is with the white around where the passengers place their arms. I'm sure glad I listen to my wife and didn't go gray there. Nice boat!!

Mbrown: Yea that was one of my concerns with the interior. I had talked to a lot of different boat owners that said the lighter the better. Especially on a hot day.

Thanks everyone for the compliments I love the way it looks just can't wait to get it home.

Mbrown: Yea that was one of my concerns with the interior. I had talked to a lot of different boat owners that said the lighter the better. Especially on a hot day.

Thanks everyone for the compliments I love the way it looks just can't wait to get it home.

:) VERY NICE!!!!!!!!! mine is around there somewhere, i got pics last night too! Yahoo.gifYahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Wakechick3: post some pics when you get the chance.

I have not become a paying member yet (waiting to get my 'bu'). but you can see her on my avatar Yahoo.gif this is a fun site....time consuming too! Shocking.gif

I have not become a paying member yet (waiting to get my 'bu'). but you can see her on my avatar Yahoo.gif this is a fun site....time consuming too! Shocking.gif

Not only will the crew consume your time but we'll spend your $$ as well Surprised.gif

Not only will the crew consume your time but we'll spend your $$ as well Surprised.gif

Yes.gif This site sucks you in!!! This summer I only had about 250 posts and I usually checked the crew when I got off of work.... now I have almost 2000 posts and I check in on this site probably every 15 minutes when I am aroudn my computer :unsure:

Yes.gif This site sucks you in!!! This summer I only had about 250 posts and I usually checked the crew when I got off of work.... now I have almost 2000 posts and I check in on this site probably every 15 minutes when I am aroudn my computer :unsure:

:lol: hee hee ....It does suck you in!! but its good fun! :blush: i like the smily faces!