Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I need some of this cargo netting.

TallRedRider

I have had to replace the kick panel at the driver's feet because of the new subwoofer box I have constructed. This is probably going to mean that I have to remove the little pocket at the left hand side where I typically put my phone/ipad.

I will make a new pocket if I can find some kind of mesh cargo netting like is already there.

I also want to put a pocket of this stuff on the inside of my hatch covers for little doodads like gloves and such. Where would I get some of this?

And I am having a problem with my photobucket...or else I would show a better picture...and there is no option to upload a picture. Can't I upload pictures directly anymore? I just renewed my membership...I wonder if it has something to do with that?

Edited by TallRedRider

Hey Larry,

I have some of the netting itself...... from when I replaced all the netting in the rear hatches. I'll have to check if I have the bungee too. But your welcome to it. PM me your shipping address if your interested.

I have 2 pieces of just the netting, probably 3' x 1' each. I'll get a piece of it mailed out on Friday.

I'd bet you can get some of the bungee at any Lowes Hardware or Joannes Fabrics type store.

One of these days I'll get out at Powell & we'll get to ride & have a beer. :rockon:

:werule:

X2...couldn't agree more!

I have 2 pieces of just the netting, probably 3' x 1' each. I'll get a piece of it mailed out on Friday.

I'd bet you can get some of the bungee at any Lowes Hardware or Joannes Fabrics type store.

One of these days I'll get out at Powell & we'll get to ride & have a beer. :rockon:

Thanks, Bill. I couldn't agree more.

You'll have to teach me how to skyski...my last faceplant hurt.

Hey Bill, I am looking for the same thing. I don't want to deplete your inventory but if you still have more I'd be interested. On on where you got yours. I'll PM you too.

Bakes sells the bungee by the foot. I just bought some to replace the bungee that holds my windscreen in place in the rear locker.

Hey Bill, I am looking for the same thing. I don't want to deplete your inventory but if you still have more I'd be interested. On on where you got yours. I'll PM you too.

Hey Bret,

Got your PM. Let me get back to you after the weekend. I've had this stuff laying around forever but after I replaced the netting in the back I never did anything with it. Larry's project reminded me that I should do that same spot up by the driver's feet. I'll get that done (probably Sunday) & your welcome to the rest of the netting. There is more than enough for all 3 projects.

• 1 year later...

I maybe wrong but you should be able to go to Walmart and buy the netting for the cargo area in a SUV same thing.

• 1 month later...

After some help from members I got enough do do almost my whole boat. And after buying about 6 different things from amazon I did fing something very close for those of you that still would like to keep something similiar.

Rig Rite Boatgo storage net. I got mine from amazon.

http://rigritemfg.com/cargo.shtml