Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Sports Marine - Orlando - Kudos

theaslip

Well - I was on here a few days ago with (what I feel was a legit) rant about a deal selling my boat. I wasn't getting a response/satisfaction.

Well, putting the post up here definitely got everyone's attention. The owner contacted me and made everything right to my complete satisfaction. He was very apologetic that it reached the point of my post, but again, took care of everything. I might add, I made plenty of mistakes in the process of selling, so I probably didn't have much of a leg to stand on. I appreciated LSM stepping-up. I was also contacted by the Malibu rep to make sure everything was good.

So in the spirit of fair and balanced reporting, I'm very pleased to report the good result. While many were critical, I'm fairly certain the post on this board accomplished my mission.

Thanks Mark and LSM.

Well - I was on here a few days ago with (what I feel was a legit) rant about a deal selling my boat. I wasn't getting a response/satisfaction.

Well, putting the post up here definitely got everyone's attention. The owner contacted me and made everything right to my complete satisfaction. He was very apologetic that it reached the point of my post, but again, took care of everything. I might add, I made plenty of mistakes in the process of selling, so I probably didn't have much of a leg to stand on. I appreciated LSM stepping-up. I was also contacted by the Malibu rep to make sure everything was good.

So in the spirit of fair and balanced reporting, I'm very pleased to report the good result. While many were critical, I'm fairly certain the post on this board accomplished my mission.

Thanks Mark and LSM.

It's nice to hear the good results, we owe it to a brand that we love, to give them feedback when things happen both good and not so good. It will only make them better and in return builds value with the brand.