Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cool video of Cobe & company....

Bill_AirJunky

That is a cool video. I'm not a board sports guy, but that is way cool!

That is way too cool. Will have to try it out this summer if i find a buddy with a PWC Edited by Flatland Surfer

That is way too cool. Will have to try it out this summer if i find a buddy with a PWC

I wondered how many guys will smack the back of their own boat trying this.

I want to see somebody on a wakeboard swing off of a PWC like this, and then pick the wakeboard rope out of the water as it's being towed by the boat! :thumbup:

I used to know a SkySki rider down in the Sacto Delta area who used to do a trick he called "Around the other boat". Basically he'd be out riding & come up to another boat that was just sitting, hangin out. He'd ride right up to it, drop his rope, ski around the far side of the other boat while his tow boat drove by it, then when he got around it, he'd reach down & regrab the handle & keep on riding.

It was really funny to see the reaction of everyone on the other boat. Was a great trick till he tried it one day & the other boat had a rope still in the water........ ooops.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

That sounds like a challenge for WOW this year!

You can do it!

I used to know a SkySki rider down in the Sacto Delta area who used to do a trick he called "Around the other boat". Basically he'd be out riding & come up to another boat that was just sitting, hangin out. He'd ride right up to it, drop his rope, ski around the far side of the other boat while his tow boat drove by it, then when he got around it, he'd reach down & regrab the handle & keep on riding.

It was really funny to see the reaction of everyone on the other boat. Was a great trick till he tried it one day & the other boat had a rope still in the water........ ooops.

Nice! That would be fun to see.