Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2012 Maiden Voyage

BlknYlwT22

It's been some fairly mild weather the past 6 weeks or so for us in Northern Indiana so we decided to adjust the boat lift and get the boat in the water. High in the 60s today and a water temp of 60 degrees.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Finished product.

IMG_0088.jpg

Definitely cool..

Notoncall,

I had a buddy I was in the military with who was from Wabash. His name was Jamie Graf. Not sure that's the correct spelling of his last name.

Pretty cool man!! Im from wabash IN. This spring has been amazing. We boat at salamonie. Need some water!!

Come on up to Tippy for a visit sometime. Plenty of water!

Definitely cool..

Notoncall,

I had a buddy I was in the military with who was from Wabash. His name was Jamie Graf. Not sure that's the correct spelling of his last name.

Have you picked up your new boat? We have good taste in color schemes!

Edited by 2004WakeSetterVLX

Haha not yet..I've had bronchitis for the past 9 days which has kept me bed bound..worst sickness I've ever had and don't wish it upon anyone lol

I am finally going to pick it up on Friday. The guy is getting really anxious and wants me to send him another 2k deposit. He thinks that I'm gonna flake and has two other people supposedly that are waiting to see what I'm gonna do. I told him to calm the hell down and text him a picture of the check from my bank. Haha hopefully he doesnt sell it from under me or I will be very pissed figuring I already spent 250 at the Malibu dealer to have it checked out. I can't wait to get it though..and yeah we have nice lookin boats.. I'm gonna call mine the psychotropic stinger.. =)~

Haha not yet..I've had bronchitis for the past 9 days which has kept me bed bound..worst sickness I've ever had and don't wish it upon anyone lol

I am finally going to pick it up on Friday. The guy is getting really anxious and wants me to send him another 2k deposit. He thinks that I'm gonna flake and has two other people supposedly that are waiting to see what I'm gonna do. I told him to calm the hell down and text him a picture of the check from my bank. Haha hopefully he doesnt sell it from under me or I will be very pissed figuring I already spent 250 at the Malibu dealer to have it checked out. I can't wait to get it though..and yeah we have nice lookin boats.. I'm gonna call mine the psychotropic stinger.. =)~

Well I hope you are feeling better. I am sure you are anxious to get the boat picked up and I know you will be relieved once it is in you possession. I wish I had an 06-07 VLX with a g3 tower in a yellow and black color scheme. I would be in heaven.

Boat looks good, I like the color scheme! I need to find me a place with a dock like that so I can get a lift!

Thanks. Yea having a lake place has been a dream come true. If you are able to swing it you really should. It's a lot more work but you will never regret it.

Edited by 2004WakeSetterVLX