Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Identify this rack please?

wedge88

My paperwork show Bat Rack and it is on a 2004 Skylon Swoop Tower. I would like to replace the wakeboard forks for wakesurf but in doing research I see Krypt, Gekko and Skylon all have Bat Racks and none look the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-5680-0-42727200-1333548589_thumb.jp

post-5680-0-98309500-1333548667_thumb.jp

Skylon, I have the same racks on my 2004 LSv with the illusion tower. Spoke to my local dealer the other day about getting a backing plate for one ot them.

Thanks for the replies. I figured it had to be skylon since the racks were on when we ordered the boat but some of the online pics look different. Has anyone change the forks on these or know where to get a wake/surf combo fork. I am not sure if forks are universal or not. I bought a monster tower wake/surf combo and it is a nice rack but would have to be mounted on the up-pipe and I am not real happy with the look.

martinarcher

I had the same racks on my last tower. They are Skylon racks as others have said. I bought wakeboard and surf forks of ebay that fit them fine and held up well. I just measured the bolt hole spacing on the forks I had and looked for a matching set on ebay.

I considered cutting the middle fork and think I could make it work but if I can get the forks for $100-$150 then I will spare the original. I have called Skylon to see if their new X-Rack forks would fit. If that doesn't work I will start searching ebay. Thanks for all the help.

What about just cutting the middle fork out? Might have to get creative with the rubber insert though.