Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dealers in Lower Michigan

kiley

I am looking for a large part for my 'Bu. I assume it will have to be at a local dealer, so that I can pick it up, so I am looking in lower MI / northern Ohio. I know of Skiers Pier in Waterford and The Edge in Kzoo.

I tried the Edge, but with them losing the Malibu line as a dealership, Malibu has made it hard for them to get parts. I talked to Zach, and he worked his rear off trying to get the part, but Malibu was making it very difficult on him.

I have also been in contact with Skiers Piers, but after my first experience with them I am not very confident in them getting the part.

Any ideas?

I have dealt with Skiers Pier and found them very helpful.

They are a pretty big Malibu dealer and were able to help me locate part numbers for my 93.

I am looking for a large part for my 'Bu. I assume it will have to be at a local dealer, so that I can pick it up, so I am looking in lower MI / northern Ohio. I know of Skiers Pier in Waterford and The Edge in Kzoo.

I tried the Edge, but with them losing the Malibu line as a dealership, Malibu has made it hard for them to get parts. I talked to Zach, and he worked his rear off trying to get the part, but Malibu was making it very difficult on him.

I have also been in contact with Skiers Piers, but after my first experience with them I am not very confident in them getting the part.

Any ideas?

As much as it pains me to say it, you can give Gull Lake Marine a try. They have the Malibu Dealership in SW Michgan now.

I would call Skies Pier and talk to Joe or Sue, they are very helpful. I am sure they can get the part.

They have made some changes in the service department over the past few years and it looks like Joe is running service now.

How about Northern Indiana?

Main Channel Marina at Lake Wawasee (Syracuse) or Morse Lake Inboards / Mid-American Marine in Cicero.

Munson Ski and Marine in Chicago.

How about Northern Indiana?

Main Channel Marina at Lake Wawasee (Syracuse) or Morse Lake Inboards / Mid-American Marine in Cicero.

Munson Ski and Marine in Chicago.

This is who we use regularly and we have not had any issues.

I believe I have access to someone who can get it for you. He is located in Clarkston and used to run the Malibu service department in SE Michigan. If you would like me to I can give him a call and get you cost on it.

PM Me

Claudio