Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Getting Psyched for the Season

Headhunter 2317

Stumbled across what I thought was a lost 2003 Malibu DVD. The "Eye Candy" part of this one is my absolute favorite of any that I have seen. The fact that we had near 70 degrees and sunshine here this weekend and I got some sun on my face definitely got me thinking about the water too.

When the Superbowl is over next week, the countdown will really be on. It might be time for a trip to the storage unit to sniff the vinyl and lift up the engine cover......... Crazy.gif

I know exactly what you mean! It was around 65 and sunny

today here! Plus we made the boat show in memphis

so that really didn't help things either!!! Can not wait!!

I hear ya ... I couldnt stand it anymore, so I picked up the boat and put it in the water Saturday morning. Nobody got in the water, its too cold for us Florida boys. We just cruised around and stopped at a few watering holes. Turns out there were 4 other friends of mine with their boats doing the same thing. Everyone was jonesin' to get on the water, just like me. So, we wound up having a little flotilla party in the middle of the lake. Yahoo.gif

C'mon warm weather !!!

I hear ya ... I couldnt stand it anymore, so I picked up the boat and put it in the water Saturday morning. Nobody got in the water, its too cold for us Florida boys. We just cruised around and stopped at a few watering holes. Turns out there were 4 other friends of mine with their boats doing the same thing. Everyone was jonesin' to get on the water, just like me. So, we wound up having a little flotilla party in the middle of the lake. Yahoo.gif

C'mon warm weather !!!

You live in Florida and didn't get in the water? What wimps! FL doesn't even have a winter so there should be no excuse to not get in. S'up?

I would settle for just cruising around. It's not THAT warm yet.

That first run in the spring is SO nice. I'm guessing by March 25th or so we'll be getting wet.

You live in Florida and didn't get in the water? What wimps! FL doesn't even have a winter so there should be no excuse to not get in. S'up?

I know... we're a bunch of wusses down here. The water temp was 64, and when I tested it with my big toe, I thought I suffered from instantaneous frostbite. We don't do cold very well.

It was nice just to be out on the water tho.

I know... we're a bunch of wusses down here. The water temp was 64, and when I tested it with my big toe, I thought I suffered from instantaneous frostbite. We don't do cold very well.

64?? thats nothing, thats either trunkin it or a spring suit if the air is cold. Here it is 60 and it looks like rain is on it's way. But friday is supposed to be 67!!! Yahoo.gifYahoo.gif hopefully i can get out soon.

It was 76 air 62ish water yesterday so we put on our dry suites surfed a bit...LOL just kidding about the dry suit, did put on a 3mm spring suit

I'm guessing by March 25th or so we'll be getting wet.

It'll be about that for me as well, I hope. Of course, that all depends on the ice going out. My water will be 40° or less and I can only hope the air is 50° or above. . .

Hey Headhunter, what's that sound I hear? Wu. . .wu. . .wu. . .wuss. . .wuss. . .wuss. . .wuss, wuss, wuss. Oh now I know! It's the Wuss Alert!!! :lol:

You are correct Sir. This Southern Boy can't handle that cold water like you thick blooded guys. I got in last year at 53 degrees with a shorty and two Budweisers. No need to go colder than that.

I got in last year at 53 degrees with a shorty and two Budweisers.

Ok, in all fairness, you've got me there. I'd be wearing the drysuit. Oh, but three Budweisers® in a camel pack. :) HH, you can come up here and use my cold water any time you like, just say the word.