Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

HD camera

Sidetracked3

Does anyone have the tower HD camera? I am thinking about buying a 2012 vlx and wondered if it is worth it. And does anyone have any video they can post? Thanks

Does anyone have the tower HD camera? I am thinking about buying a 2012 vlx and wondered if it is worth it. And does anyone have any video they can post? Thanks

We looked at it for our 2012 MXZ and it is so overpriced for what you get. Id rather spend the money on a GoPro and use the rest for $5/gallon gas

I have a GoPro. I sucks for wakeboarding footage. The lens is super wide angle so the rider looks like he's a mile away and super tiny. Also, you cannot zoom it at all. It's. Fixed focal length.

It works good for surfing, though.

Yes I am in the process of selling my Supra and looking at this VLX. I have a Gopro but did not know if this might be worth the money. I just need to get this done soon, I dont want to e without a boat for the Wake the World event.