Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2004 Wakesetter Graphic Pic Needed

wakewhornc

This is my first post on the site, but not my first time being here. I just had my 99 Wakesetter repainted and want to also update the graphics a bit. The one Im looking for can be seen here

I have a friend that has a screen printing/sign shop and he says he can make one similar if he has a good representation of it. So Im asking if you have this boat in your back yard could you please take a large picture and of highest quality possible of the graphic and email it to me that would be great. PM me and Ill send you my address if you are willing to help out.

I have a .eps file of that logo. I can't upload that file type on the site but if you will PM me your email address I can email it to you. It's the actual transom decal but he should be able to increase the size to be able to use it.

Aw man I didn't know these graphics were at bakes! The boat had a tear in one when I bought it. Makes me want to replace! Maybe even with the 07 decal! Neat!