Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Ride

T-Squared

Picked up the new VTX on Saturday, good weather over the weekend made it possible for us to head right out to the lake!

I went a different route on the trailer, had it rhino lined so I will never have to worry about rust, rock chips, etc. If you have ever thought of doing this, I highly recommended it!

Edit: Updated link

IMAG0463.jpg

Edited by T-Squared

Picked up the new VTX on Saturday, good weather over the weekend made it possible for us to head right out to the lake!

I went a different route on the trailer, had it rhino lined so I will never have to worry about rust, rock chips, etc. If you have ever thought of doing this, I highly recommended it!

My link

pics or it didnt happen

Cool. I think I would have used a softer liner than Rhino's but I bet it will last you a long time.

Going on 3 yrs on the Line-X on my swimstep. I had them go with no grit. Still looks like the day it was applied. :rockon:

Cool. I think I would have used a softer liner than Rhino's but I bet it will last you a long time.

Going on 3 yrs on the Line-X on my swimstep. I had them go with no grit. Still looks like the day it was applied. :rockon:

I looked at Line-X and liked the Rhino better. Its much smoother and less harsh on your feet if you are steeping on the fender (they didnt offer the non-grit version). And no scratches :)

Very nice ... think you might make to Gull Lake for the WOW?

Depending on the final weekend choice. It's not far from me so I'm hoping I can make it.