Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First Run 2012

twiggy

Had to say I skied March and it was great. Water was 66 or so river calm and a great ride. Rock River near Jefferson Wisconsin.

Sorry twiggy, but without PICTURES it didn't happen Whistling.gif

Had to say I skied March and it was great. Water was 66 or so river calm and a great ride. Rock River near Jefferson Wisconsin.

I used to live on the Rock, further south in IL though. Lot's of dangers out there compared to a lake...

66 on your first day! The lake I ride at only gets to 65 in the middle of the summer, and only for a week or so.

Ya I should have had pictures but we were all so jacked about skiing we forgot. River does have potential for debris, BUT on the back side there is hardly ever rough water. Bad day on River is a GOOD day on a lake. Most important thing the RLxi 04 rocks.

Twiggy you are right up the road from me!...lol I was on the Rock in Janesville today and it was perfect and very little wood in the water for this time of year.