Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy Valentines Day!

tgaugh

Hey TMC!!!

Well it's strange to be on the site in the middle of winter but I must share! Before I get started a couple things:

#1) Congrats to everyone on their new boats that I have not been around to see. Congrats to all the DIY'ers that have started/completed projects over the winter. And any new family additions, heck congrats to everyone that deserves it but I haven't been around to say it.

#2) Way to go TX to represent on the home page to remind us ALL who knows how to throw a WoW!

#3) Nice skin Tracie, little strange at first - but thank you and the admin staff again for all your work.

Now on to the good stuff. Biggrin.gif

We (hgaugh & tgaugh) had totally ruled out getting a new boat this year, we flip flopped back and forth from mid summer trying to determine if a new warranty was worth it or not. After the long list of pros and cons we concluded that we were happy with our current bu and we stored for the season preparing for football and forgot all about the lake. WELL, somehow we ended up at the boat show as we mysteriously found free tickets in our mailbox, and believe it or not the boat we quoted/estimated last year was on site and ready for us.

I was reminded for the millionth time that I have the coolest wifey in the world as she said the words I'll never forget "let's get her". I think we were in shock as it was almost identical to our dream boat of last summer and then the new boat fever kicks in and, well you all know the rest. Yahoo.gif This is by far the best Valentines day we've spoiled ourself with yet.

So without a doubt I am a hypocrite supreme Innocent.gif as I vowed I would never buy there again - most know the first round but our dealer came thru and fixed the last event and made this the smoothest, easiest, best purchase we ever made. 100% different than our first experience. Just awesome. Anyway, I can go on an on - thanks for reading this far. Here are the stats and here are the shop pics of the replacement of "Your Mom" our new "Black Betty".

BB1

BB2

BB3

When the sun comes out and the ice breaks I am sure I'll get some better ones but this is all we have.

Todd & Heidi

Tgaugh...

Been holding my tongue on the "Pink Boat" thread to let you make the announcement.

Glad Matt could hook you up.

Now it's time for you to get a dry suit on a long wet suit so we can fire that bad girl up!

Time to order a Rankin for that boat!

I hate dial up at home!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's a pretty boat. I just can't tell, becuase my 26k connection is taking tooooooo long to view your 3G pictures.

Great looking boat!!! I love the pink and black boats now!!!! But whats with this comment

Well it's strange to be on the site in the middle of winter
??? You can't ditch us just cause its not boating season Biggrin.gif
I hate dial up at home!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's a pretty boat. I just can't tell, becuase my 26k connection is taking tooooooo long to view your 3G pictures.

Dial up??? Can't get anything through cable or Dish???

SUX!

BTW: that's a pretty boat!

(my arm is sore just looking at it- thinking about all the polishing...)

Biggrin.gif

Pat

Hey there Todd. Congrats on the new boat!! Sorry, but I think the baby stroller put a nice ding in her while we were at the boat show... just kidding.

If it doesn't have a stereo, take it to Ultimate Electronics in Maple Grove and ask for Justin. He will set you up and ask for Jason to do the install.

Rob

Hey there Todd. Congrats on the new boat!! Sorry, but I think the baby stroller put a nice ding in her while we were at the boat show... just kidding.

If it doesn't have a stereo, take it to Ultimate Electronics in Maple Grove and ask for Justin. He will set you up and ask for Jason to do the install.

Rob

Thanks everyone, just can't wait to for the ice to break here. Rob, thanks for the tip, I'll check him out as I need a fadar for the tower, in regards to equipment she's loaded from the blade to the sub.