Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

March 21St

TheBoy82

Took my new (to me) Bu out yesterday for the first time...all I can say is wow! I made the right choice. I'm very impressed with how solid everything feels. The only issue I noticed was too much water leaking in at the drive shaft, at only 197 hrs. i'm hoping I can just do an adjustment on that.

My mom's 64th birthday was yesterday and I brought her along for the maiden voyage. She said it was the best birthday she's had. It was 85 degrees and sunny.

I talked one of my friends to come out after work, so we were able to do some riding too. Can't wait for the rest of the summer!

Didn't take many pics...and I want to get some in cleaner water LOL

photo.jpg

Took my new (to me) Bu out yesterday for the first time...all I can say is wow! I made the right choice. I'm very impressed with how solid everything feels. The only issue I noticed was too much water leaking in at the drive shaft, at only 197 hrs. i'm hoping I can just do an adjustment on that.

My mom's 64th birthday was yesterday and I brought her along for the maiden voyage. She said it was the best birthday she's had. It was 85 degrees and sunny.

I talked one of my friends to come out after work, so we were able to do some riding too. Can't wait for the rest of the summer!

Didn't take many pics...and I want to get some in cleaner water LOL

Awesome, congrats on the boat!

85 degrees I'm jealous. Snowed again in Seattle last night. Congrats on the new to you bu.

Watch the seal sometimes they will swell and slow the drip after getting back into the water. Long lay ups cause them to dry. Evin if it does not slow its not hard to tighten or replace if needed. :thumbup:

Congrats on the the new ride! Can you fly out the NW with some of that good weather? I am pretty sure we can take up a collection and buy a round trip ticket. :biggrin:

Congrats. The weather sure has been awesome in the Midwest. Is the color scheme simply white hull with a black stripe along the rub rail?

Congrats on the the new ride! Can you fly out the NW with some of that good weather? I am pretty sure we can take up a collection and buy a round trip ticket. :biggrin:

I'd be happy to. Never been to the NW, start the collection :lol:

Congrats. The weather sure has been awesome in the Midwest. Is the color scheme simply white hull with a black stripe along the rub rail?

Close, the stripe is blue. The blue swooshes down towards the back.

Close, the stripe is blue. The blue swooshes down towards the back.

I'll be looking for some better pics! Good looking boat none the less.