Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rear Compartment Dimensions

2002 23LSV...my boat is down at the lake. I was looking to add (2) 750lb fat sacs to the rear compartments beside the engine, (1) 370lb fat sac behind the driver for surfing, and (1) 370lb fat sac in the ski locker.

Does anyone have this boat that can give me dimensions of these compartments to save me a trip, or does anyone know from experience if these sacs will fit?

Also, does this sound like a good wakeboard/wakesurf set up for this boat?

Thanks.

They fit fine My buddy has a '11 23 with the 750's in the rear and I know we have put a 370 in the storage on the pass side. Don't even need to support the walls allong the engine

06 LSV here, I can verify the 750s fit fine in the rear compartment, but just to warn you, i recently upgraded to 1100's in the back because I felt 750 was not enough. You may consider going the 1100 route straight off the bat. This will require you to reinforce the engine wall compartment but a couple aluminum square tube pieces, some bolts, and finish washers is all it takes.

See here:

Edited by wakeboarder3780