Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bearings And Seals For 2002 Performance Trailer

I have a Performance 2002 single axle trailer for a Response and I need to replace the bearings and seals on the trailer. The bearing sets are two different sizes. It appears the smaller size is 1" does anyone know what the larger size is and where I can get the bearings and seals to do the replacement. I tried AutoZone and they didn't have anything.

Hey Mark,

Mine is a s/a Peformance 2003. I replaced bearings and races last year thru etrailer. No guarantee it is the same, but here is what my records show... part # BK3-100

Qty Description Shipped Pending

--- ---------------------------------------------------------- ------- -------

2 Bearing Kit, 15123/25580 Bearings, 10-36 Seal

cost was about $19 x 2

Edited by davemac

I have a Performance 2002 single axle trailer for a Response and I need to replace the bearings and seals on the trailer. The bearing sets are two different sizes. It appears the smaller size is 1" does anyone know what the larger size is and where I can get the bearings and seals to do the replacement. I tried AutoZone and they didn't have anything.

About 99% of these trailers are running a 3500lb axle with a series 84 spindle. Inner bearing is a little smaller than the outer bearing.

The nice thing about bearings and grease seals is that they all have a model number stamped on the side. It is very easy for a trailer supply store to cross reference the infor for you.

Bet this get you taken care of.

http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Bearings-and-Races/TruRyde/BK2-100.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mark,

Mine is a s/a Peformance 2003. I replaced bearings and races last year thru etrailer. No guarantee it is the same, but here is what my records show... part # BK3-100

Qty Description Shipped Pending

--- ---------------------------------------------------------- ------- -------

2 Bearing Kit, 15123/25580 Bearings, 10-36 Seal

cost was about $19 x 2

I ordered this and the bearings fit but the seal for the back appears to be wrong. The inside diameter of the seal appears too small and I can't get the drum all the way on. Did you have this problem?

Sorry, can't help.....I paid a mechanic near my work to do the install.

Apparently I should have also. Unfortunately everything is apart right now.