Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Want To Upgrade Your Stereo? I'll Buy Your Used System!

like a bu

I'm looking for that special person who wants to buy a new stereo system but can't justify it because you already have a pretty good system that's only a few years old. You know who you are! Can't justify spending the $$$ for a new system? My boss (and you know who she is) gave me permisson to drop a couple thousand on this '04 23LSV Illusion X project, so let me help you while you help me. Please no junk. I need it all...big sub, 4 or more tower cans, amps, deck, throttle controller, intercom, and so on... Thanks for looking. Any coaching or suggestions for a guy in my shoes is much appreciated.

I have some 2011 sound pack 3 stuff, not sure if that is what you are looking for. I have Fosgate P400.2 , and T400.2 amps, 4 Titan Alpha 2 tower speakers, Fosgate 12" sub out of a 2011 247, and it is all new.

I have some 2011 sound pack 3 stuff, not sure if that is what you are looking for. I have Fosgate P400.2 , and T400.2 amps, 4 Titan Alpha 2 tower speakers, Fosgate 12" sub out of a 2011 247, and it is all new.

That sounds like a set i might be interested in. I'm picking up the boat next week. Let me know how much $ you are looking for. What is the model # of the sub, what kind of mounting hardware, is the sub in a cabinet or loose? You can email direct at [email protected]. Thanks.

That sounds like a set i might be interested in. I'm picking up the boat next week. Let me know how much $ you are looking for. What is the model # of the sub, what kind of mounting hardware, is the sub in a cabinet or loose? You can email direct at [email protected]. Thanks.

Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner. The tower speakers sold to a friend, but I still have the sub and two amps.

The sub is 12" Rockford Fosgate M212S4B 300 watts RMS 600 Peak. $125.00

Tower amp is Rockford Fosgate T400.2 $295.00

Sub amp is Rockford Fosgate P400.2 $145.00

I am upgrading my tower speakers on my 2009 LSV and will have 4 Lucky Devil cans with Rockford Fosgate speakers available as well as the factory tower amp. The cans are black, in perfect condition and mount directly to the Illusion X and Illusion XS towers. The speakers in the cans are the 6.5" Rockford Fosgate speakers that were used in the interior of the 2008 Malibu's. I'm pretty sure the amp is a Rockford Fosgate P400.2. Let me know if you are interested and where you are located. $375 shipped.