Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

First Trip To The Lake This Year

waketheworld

Nice video, really enjoyed the name of the place you filled up at "Tanks and Tummy" nice! sounds like a strip club up here!! :biggrin:

What kind of camera do you use?

It's a 72 K5 Blazer. We live in NC, no spotter required as long as you have a mirror. :)

Sure wish WI was like that.. Neat video I made one a while back very similar to this, always neat to see. Again, sure wish WI had this law or at least something similar for early and late seasons. I can never find spotters that want to spot when air temps are in the 40's and water temps are in the 30's. But my wife is willing to drive and there is NO ONE out. Sure would be nice...

Sure wish WI was like that.. Neat video I made one a while back very similar to this, always neat to see. Again, sure wish WI had this law or at least something similar for early and late seasons. I can never find spotters that want to spot when air temps are in the 40's and water temps are in the 30's. But my wife is willing to drive and there is NO ONE out. Sure would be nice...

yeah. Tell us about the camera and software.

X2........and awesome video man! Jealous, gonna be another month and a half before we can even think of getting on the water!

It is a GoPro! And I am using Pinnacle software. I set the camera to take a shot every few seconds. Ended up with a little less than 7000 photos. I loaded them into Pinnacle 1000 at a time, set the time to .25 seconds per picture made a film. I repeated this until I had everything loaded. Then I started a new project and loaded my 7 completed films, sped the entire film up by 500% ( the maximum allowed). Then I had open another project load the new sped up version and speed it up to match my music (around 312%). It was still slightly long so I added radio noise at the beginning as filler. This takes a long time to upload and render, about 9 hours total. I would get it started with a process then walk away and do something else, I probably spent less than hour on it, most of the time is spent waiting...